I like to talk about me

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hey, remember that time I went to Myanmar?


posted by Alisa at 1:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

My Photo
Name: Alisa
Location: Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • I'm currently stalking the JAL international fligh...
  • I promise I will get around to Myanmar, but it's a...
  • I've been home for about 24 hours now. I've done a...
  • Speaking of pricy camera accessories, did you know...
  • I decided to be responsible and buy an extra batte...
  • One week from right now I will be sitting in my ho...
  • Hallelujah, it is a Christmas miracle. I am all ca...
  • They say there is a first time for everything. In ...
  • November in Japan sort of makes putting up with su...
  • Yay, weekend! And more than that, a weekend in whi...

Powered by Blogger